Tuesday, October 30, 2012

October 28, 2012

Here are a few more items I have found over the years which I have kept in my personal collection.

Small Fontanini Italian Creche or Manger. $4.99.
Measures about 12" long and 10" deep.

Purchased for $35.00 - this is an original signed painting on
what appears to be silk! Loved the old gilt frame as well.
 
These are a couple of old Italian prints.
I have been unable to find out anything about them, but
love the shabbiness about them. Purchased for $20.00.


 
Old, hand-tooled leather-bound Webster's Dictionary.
We don't use this as a resource, but they look lovely gracing
my shabby black bookshelf in my office.
Purchased for $2.00 each.
 
Old German Christmas Pyramid
bought for $2.99
broken piece fixed by my husband and a bit of glue!
American Girl "knock-off" for $20.00
(normally $125-$150!)
Vintage Gown $7.99
Vintage 1980's Fisher Price Adventure Play Set
$20.00
Framed Eiffel Tower Print
Just liked the simplicity of this and
the frame matched our bedroom furniture.
$5.99
Old Display Case - perfect for my nurse's hat,
Bible, and Student Nurse Pin.
I even found a Florence Nightingale style lamp to go with it!
Case - $2.99
Lamp .99
I'll try to upload more finds later this week. I found a few things today while shopping which I want to share with you as well! More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment