Saturday, October 27, 2012

October 27, 2012

As with all maiden voyages, there is a lot of excitement upon initiating a new adventure. Thrift shopping has been my love for many years, and when I decided to write a blog featuring all my ridiculously delightful "finds", I jumped right in!

If you are looking for fashion, this is not the place to be. Clothing is a very small part of my shopping addiction, and usually only if something deliciously vintage catches my eye! Here are a few of my treasures from past thrift shopping forays.


Vintage Sewing Box purchased for $19.99

Interior of Sewing Box

Slick Vintage Purse - $4.99


Retro Glass Display Cabinet - $30.00

So check back often as I update with my treasures and great buys... from antique books, to kitchenware, to home decor, to accessories, nothing is safe when you Live to Thrift!

No comments:

Post a Comment